Wednesday, November 2, 2011

CRAZY LIPS (2000)

"What is happening inside this house?!"

This movie is nuts! Two cute teenage girls and their mother are being harassed by the public and hounded relentlessly by news crews because their missing brother has been accused of decapitating four girls. That's the only thing I figured out for sure, because after that things got wackier than Takashi Miike on mushrooms including necrophilia, three rape scenes, a scalping, headless zombies, a musical number, lots of screaming, vomiting, violent telekinetic murders, "psychically" phone tracing, brutal fight scenes with axes, incest and even a nuclear explosion!

What does it all mean? I don't know and I could not care less. All I know is I couldn't peel my eyes from the screen in anticipation of what was going to happen next! The less I say the better.  If you enjoy the more frenzied moments of films by Miike, Tsukamoto or Lynch then you should check out the unpredictable CRAZY LIPS.